1. Curious about some of the weird information I was looking at on Sitemeter I went digging back through some of my old posts and found them covered in spam. I must have deleted about 30 spam messages. Normally if I see spam in the recent messages, I'll delete, but this one asshole had been spamming a message from back in mid-September repeatedly.
I realize it might be just the price of having a blog and that, really, how many people are reading those old messages and how many actually click the link? But it still annoys me. Does anyone have a piece of code or something for blocking spam messages, short of having to screen every message before I allow it to be posted?
2. Also, does anyone know how to get a photo up in the corner where I describe myself? I've tried, but the program that blogger uses only works if I have a Windows based computer and I blog on my Mac (and shame on you those of you coming here using Explorer as your browser. At least go and get Firefox or something if you won't switch to Mac). Any suggestions, again, would be appreciated.
Last 5 on iPod
1. Light enough to travel - The Be Good Tanyas (Blue Horses)
2. The sun and the rain - Madness (Divine Madness)
3. Maxwell's silver hammer - The Beatles (Abbey Road)
4. Nightingale - Norah Jones (Come Away With Me)
5. Love you to - The Bealtes (Revolver)