1. It has always baffled me why Newfoundland doesn't make vanity plates available. Charge the extra bucks to cover any extra costs and you should be able to make a bit of extra money for the depleted provincial coffers. Granted, with the financial problems the province has, I don't know if the extra couple thousand dollars every years this would make would make much of a difference, but it can't hurt.
Needless to say, vanity plates are right out here in Iqaluit. But if I could have one, this is the best I've seen so far. I laughed out loud when I found it online.
Found on Nerve's always entertaining Scanner section. I'm surprised this was allowed, actually. Most government's that allow for vanity plates screen for profanity. Which leads to some very creative attempts to get around it. This is pretty straight forward.
Last 5 on iPod
1. Breakthru - Queen (Platnuim Collection)
2. God's good medicine - Drive (Blink)
3. Seven nation army - The White Stripes (Elephant)
4. Tusk - Fleetwood Mac (The Very Best Of...)
5. The boy who wouldn't hoe corn - Allison Krauss and Union Station (Live)