Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Nobody expects....

Apparently this is the day for these quizes. Honest to God, I must see a dozen or more of these each week. I'm not sure what's worse, that people take the time to create them, or that I take the time to answer them. However, I quite liked this one, for obvious reasons. However, I am, at some point going to have to declare a moratorium on posting them to my blog. Perhaps at the same time The Telegram puts a ban on Bowring Park ducks in their paper.

You are a cardinal! You love to try & get others into trouble, even if you have to make up lies...NO ONE expects the Spanish Inquisition!
You are a cardinal! You love to try & get others
into trouble, even if you have to make up
lies...NO ONE expects the Spanish Inquisition!


What Monty Python Sketch Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Thanks for the link, Liam.

Last 5 on iPod
1. Lose yourself - Eminem (8 Mile OST)
2. We've never met - Neko Case (Furnace Room Lullaby)
3. Security - Joss Stone (Mind, Body and Soul)
4. Carnival town - Norah Jones (Feels Like Home)
5. Greenland whale fisheries - The Pogues (Red Roses For Me)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh why God did I try that? I am Bruce... "You like to drink beer with your best friends: Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, and Bruce...."

towniebastard said...

Oh yes, I am shocked by that turn of events. Never saw it coming....