Friday, November 18, 2005

Clauscasting

I've never really been much into podcasting. Most of the stuff I've listened to has been pretty amateur hour. I think it's one of these things that gets hot online and will die off in short order. Remember, it's only been around for a year and already I think it's on about minute 12 of its fame.

I could be wrong and lord know predicting internet trends is not something for people who hate being wrong.



Still, I thought this might be cute. For those of you who have small kids and find they're already getting wired up for the big day, Santa has a podcast. It's updated daily, so your kids can find out what's happening with the big guy. Although hopefully not with this particular Santa.

(Link is from the always useful The Unofficial Apple Weblog.)

Then again, when I show this to Cathy, I might end up downloading it everyday. I live with a serious Christmas freak. And with the challenges we're going to be having this Christmas - her first away from her family, trying to find gifts for one another, dealing with the fact that everyone but us seems to be leaving Iqaluit for the holidays - I'm going to have to find something to cheer her up. This might be silly enough to do it.

Last 5 on iPod
1. 50 mission cap - The Tragically Hip (Hipeponymous)
2. Dinner bells - The Wolf Parade (Apologies to the Queen Mary)
3. The night is still young - Billy Joel (Greatest Hits)
4. Gone to hell - Sean Panting (Pop Disaster)
5. It's catching on - Joel Plaskett Emergency (Down at the Khyber)

No comments: