Monday, November 28, 2005

Pre-election warm-up

The fall of the Liberal minority government is just a few hours away. Which, if nothing else, gives me plenty of blogging material from now until mid-January. However, most of that time I'll probably feel like hitting my head off a wall because of the options I'll have available when it comes to selecting a new government.

Craig Westcott, who is one of the finest journalists I've had the pleasure to work with (and who also possesses the lowest bullshit tolerence level I've ever seen in a human being), nicely sums up what those of us without a political allegiance face in the next election in this column. Lord have mercy on us all...

Last 5 on iPod
1. Mood to burn bridges - Neko Case (Furnace Room Lullaby)
2. Angie - The Rolling Stones (40 Licks)
3. Radio free Europe - REM (Eponymous)
4. Try - Blue Rodeo (Greatest Hits)
5. Sun king - The Beatles (Abbey Road)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus Craig....funny as hell!