Friday, October 09, 2009

Oh Marge...

Thank you, internet. I hadn't my moment of truly being disturbed today when you manned up and delivered.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Marge Simpson Playboy cover.



You're welcome.

Go here if you want to read more, including a disturbing "carpet matching drapes" line that I could have done with not reading today. This, coupled with the disturbing story my "friend" Sara sent me yesterday about Levi Johnston appearing nude (subject of one my all-time most popular posts on this blog) in Playgirl and I'm about ready to give up on the idea of nudity.

Last Five
1. Favourite (live) - Neko Case*
2. Hollis and Morris - The Trews
3. Hell and toe polka/Paddy's jig - Figgy Duff
4. Twilight omens - Franz Ferdinand
5. They never got you - Spoon

1 comment:

The pale observer said...

I think I've seen it all - Marge Simpson the sex symbol???

Wow!