Sunday, May 28, 2006

"I am the terror that flaps in the night"

I've never been a massive fan of Darkwing Duck, but I have friends who are. And somewhere, there is a picture of Dups in a homemade Darkwing Duck costume.

But this is just for him. The first season of Darkwing Duck is coming out on DVD.



Unsurprisingly, it's coming out at.....the end of August. Is there something going on at the end of August that I don't know about? Are bad things going to happpen to DVDs in September and everyone wants to get their money before it happens? It's weird.

And also for Dups, some of the best Darkwing Duck quotes.

Darkwing Duck: I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am Darkwing Duck.
Moliarty: Darkwing Duck? Sounds like something I should try with eggroll.

As I said, it's an acquired taste....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOH... awesome :)

Thanks for the heads up!

"I am the spinach that sticks in your teeth, I am the tax return that will always return..."

Anonymous said...

Does that mean there is an actual season 2? Does anyone have that picture of Dups, that would be a wonderful post right up there with the cowboy hat pose!

Edward Hollett said...

Darkwing Duck.

You bring back great memories!

towniebastard said...

I'm sure there are photos of Dups in the costume, but as that precedes the ages of digital photography, it would mean someone has scanned in the photo. Oddly, I don't have one, but I know others do. Apparently, there are limits to my embarassing photos of Dups.