Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Conversations with Cathy, part 5

Cathy: I'm becoming concerned that our lives are becoming nothing more than fodder for your blog.

Craig: I hardly think it's gotten that bad.

Cathy: It's getting there. The bit on the census and talking about how we met are just the recent examples. Admit it, I'm little more than blog fodder for you.

Craig: You know that's not true. I just have to occasionally dip into our lives. I said I was going to write something on the blog every day, and it can be hard sometimes. The blog is hungry, my dear. It needs new material.

Cathy: Whatever, I just wish....pauses...you're thinking about putting this conversation up on the blog, aren't you?

Craig: Well, it is kind of cute...

Cathy: Oh lord...

Currrently Playing
Down at the Kyber - The Joel Plaskett Emergency

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just see it now.... "The Blog Fodder" starring.... heavens. Who could they get to play you, Craig? Kiefer Sutherland? Not so much.....

towniebastard said...

At the rate my hair continues to abandon me (the treasonous curs) and how old I feel some days (what with Cathy helpfully remind me how much older I am than her), perhaps Patrick Stewart can do the part.