Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day after

Thanks to everyone for the phenomenally kind comments. That was not the easiest blog post I've ever written, both because it was very personal and because I was worried what my family might thing when they read it. So far I've actually not heard from the family about it, but honestly that's not a surprise considering they have more important things to worry about and deal with than reading my little blog.

It's a bit frustrating rereading it, there are a few typos and grammatical errors that I'm tempted to go back and fix. There's anecdotes I'd forgotten to mention and ways I would have organized it differently. But it was written from the heart and I'm not going to go and mess around with it now.

And I am sincerely touched by the comments. It's always nice to read these things and know that people care. Blogging is an odd thing, but it's a wonderful community. I'm glad that post touched people.

There really is more happening up here and going on with our lives right now, but in lieu of what my family is going through I'm going to hold off for a few more days. In the meantime, I'll try and figure something else to blog out for tomorrow.

Last Five
1. If there's a rocket tie me to it - Snow Patrol
2. A pair of brown eyes - The Pogues
3. The view from the afternoon - Arctic Monkeys
4. Bohemian rhapsody - Queen*
5. God put a smile upon your face - Coldplay

No comments: