Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Not much...

Yeah, I got nothing this evening. I got home at 5:40, grabbed a quick supper, walked to the curling club at 6:30, curled for two hours or so, then got home at around 9:15. Then there was spending a little bit of time with my wife and also cleaning up the dishes since it was my turn.

All of which is a bit dull (although we won 11-0 in curling, but that had more to do with the team all being rookies then any over-whelming skill on my part), but gets to the point that

A. I haven't had much down time this evening.
B. I haven't had much time to think of anything particularly witty to write.

I also got tagged by Vicky to answer the question "What are 5 Things Feminism Has Done For Me?" Which should be fascinating. I wonder exactly how much trouble I can get into answering that question?

Oh, and one last thing. Take a look at this post on Claire's blog. That is one heck of a nice knife he's getting made. I'm envious...

No comments: