Monday, October 09, 2006

Despair Mondays

Welcome to the first of what might be many, or might putter out in a few weeks, of Despair Mondays. Where I take a photo either from my personal catelogue or something I find online and produce something pithy and amusing.

However, not always original. Just to fess up right from the start, I obviously didn't come up with either of the quotes in these two posters. The first is straight from another despair.com poster and the other is from God knows where, but I certainly didn't come up with it.

And don't worry, I'll pick on the Liberals and NDP eventually...





I was hoping to do a test of Switchpod right now, but currently the site is very slow. So perhaps this evening I'll give it another try.

3 comments:

towniebastard said...

Ummm, no. I have no idea of the blog to which you are referring. And if I'm going to be indirectly accused of plagerism I would appreciate:
a. The name of the other blog and
b. Your name.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

So people can only leave 'gushing' comments, no criticisms eh?

Nice to know nothing ever changes in Newfoundland & Labrador.