Saturday, March 15, 2008

Drunk dial

Just a friendly reminder as some of you get geared up for the big St. Patrick's day weekend, that my friend Dups has his St. Patrick's Day Drunk Dial website. So if you're drunk this weekend, or even just feeling particularly witty and in the mood to harass Dups (you should always be in this mood, by the way. The man craves abuse) then check out his website and give him a call. The contest runs from now until March 18.

There's also prize money involved – potentially up to $1,000 – for the funniest drunk dial call. And it's also worth checking out some of the past winners. The one from last year, the Queen of England, was particularly funny.

Anyway, go and take part. I already have something in mind. I don't think I'll be getting drunk to make the call. I'm really not much of a drinker (when you can count on one hand the number of times you've been drunk in your life, I think it's safe to say that), but since this idea leapt up in my brain, I have to do it.

I'll link to it or put up the rough version of what I'm going to say on St. Patrick's Day. In the meantime, have a fun St. Patrick's Day. And don't forget to call and drunk dial Dups.

Last Five
1. I would die 4 U - Prince
2. Street spirit - Radiohead
3. I always fall in love - Chris Picco
4. La cienega just smiled - Ryan Adams
5. Little earthquakes (live) - Tori Amos*

No comments: