Thursday, October 16, 2008

Disturbing gift ideas

For some reason, I thought of Kate and Inflatable Elvis when I saw this. Just in case you're looking for gift ideas or extras for that Iqaluit zombie movie.



And look, a video featuring them in action.



You can buy the plush zombies at Think Geek.

But now, for your truly disturbing gift idea of the year. For the devoted Obama fan, well, there's this.



Yes, it is exactly what you think it is. You can go here to buy them. And hey, good news for those of us living in the north. Apparently there's free shipping if you order three or more.

"Thanks" to Warren Ellis for the link.

Never let it be said that I'm not there to help my readers out with Christmas gift suggestions.

Last Five
1. Reason to believe (live) - Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
2. Time to start - Blue Man Group
3. We'll never sleep - Rilo Kiley
4. She came in through the bathroom window - The Beatles
5. Reunion tour - The Weakerthans*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny, after watching clips of the debate I know just where I'd like to put one of those.

Kate Nova said...

Ahahaha, I love them.

tanker belle said...

How long do you think it will be before someone sends a big "o" to palin?

Rune said...

I think it's made of rubber, so she won't chip her teeth. ;)