Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Linked

I've been linked to many times, but this is the first time someone semi-famous has linked to my blog. Warren Ellis, who is one of my favourite writers, linked here after I sent him a note about the Obama button. He also very nicely spiked my stat numbers, since Ellis blog gets an order of magnitude more traffic than I do. As in, what I get in a year, he likely gets in a day or two.

I'm not going to say I can die happy now, or anything so retarded. But that is a nice way to wake up in the morning, I must say.

About the only regret I have about my recent New York trip and going to that con, was getting home and finding out a few weeks later that Ellis was making his only North American con appearance this year in Chicago. I really would like to meet him one day.

Ah well.

Anyway, something more coherent later in the day...

Last Five
1. Letter to god - Sheryl Crow
2. Sentimental guy - Ben Folds
3. Lust in the movies - The Long Blondes
4. Sign 'o the times - Prince
5. I'll be you - The Replacements*

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hold on. Are you saying that *I* am not semi-famous?

This changes everything.

towniebastard said...

Semi-infamous, maybe?