Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Where to vote

In my rush to talk about the awards last night, I forgot a couple of key points. First, you can go to Nunavut Blogs to go and vote. You don't have to live in Nunavut to cast your vote, and I hope people take a moment to swing by. Voting ends January 29. Also, while I said who I thought would likely win, I didn't list everyone who is nominated. So cheers to Port Town Ghosts, Jen of Nunavut, Way Way Up and Adventures in Medicine. I'm in very good company. Also congrats to those listed in the best new Nunavut blog. There's some good choices there as well.

I'm also losing, which I guess is to be expected given the quality of the competition. But hey, it's early yet.

And once again, a bit hat tip to Clare for creating these awards. If his blog was eligible I would be getting an even bigger ass-kicking right now.

Last Five
1. The delaney - The Libertines
2. Listen like thieves - INXS
3. Shattered - Dropkick Murphys
4. 1,000 oceans - Tori Amos*
5. The coldest night of the year - Bruce Cockburn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help meeeee! I don't know how to vote! Perhaps I am techno-challenged. I click on the link to lead me to the poll... and it brings me right back to Clare's post. And he doesn't allow anonymous posts so I cannot ask him.

towniebastard said...

If you click on the Nunavut blog link and scroll down a bit, you should see on the right side a place where you can vote.