Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Pimpafy!

Politically correct? Not even remotely. Still, kind of amusing. Of course, I immediately thought of Dups when I found this site. Can't imagine why...Perhaps it was the pimp costumes for Halloween (and other times, but we won't talk about that). Plus the kind-of-scary, boardline homoerotic fixation with Shaft that he has.

Still, if you want to know what your pimp name is, then go here.

For the record, mine appears to be Macktastic Welsh Shizzle.

My friends just call me Mactastic. But for the rest of you bitches, it be Mr. Shizzle.

Sigh I wonder what the odds are someone is going to gripe to me about this....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

homoerotic?! Sigh. Whatever.

Fadeproof Wijayawardhana Shmoove or
Deacon Dr. Wijayawardhana Valentine. Either way, by the time someone get's my pimp name out, they'd be out of breath and likely dead.

Who's the man who'll stick his neck for his brother man? Shaft.

towniebastard said...

You would totally do Shaft, Dups. Admit it. It would be like some kind of weird badge of honour with you...;)