Sunday, October 16, 2005

A little bit of evil

I'm doing the relaxing thing with my wife this weekend...yes, technically when you're unemployed you're relaxing a lot more than normal. However, it's relaxing alone, which is kind of lonely. It's more enjoyable to relax with company.

However, I think I will post something this evening on the bitching bar owners have been doing on the smoking ban. I always enjoy writing about that.

In the mean time, here's a little bit of evil, courtesy of a link from Augie over at Various and Sundry. I got to level 7 so far and took a break, so I'll have another go at it later.

Oh, I did see Wallace and Gromit last night...cute. Not drop dead brilliant, but still quite cute. It did feel a little long and while there are few big felly laughs (I did laugh longer and harder at how you kill a were-rabbit than anyone else, but then again, I was older than 90% of the audience).

It'll likely get a nod for Best Animated Feature at the Oscars this year, but then again, it's a pretty weak year for animated movies. I'll watch the Corpse Bride later this week. And please, please, please let Serinity open on Friday. The coming soon poster for it is up. I'm going mad waiting.

No comments: