Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A few quick links

My internet went down last night right in the middle of blogging. By the time it went back online, I was a bit too tired to focus enough to finish what I was saying at least semi-coherently.

So instead, a couple of quick links for you. A "normal" post this evening.

If you've ever wondered what would happen if you were wandering the desert in, say, a Warner Brother cartoon and began coming across some unusual skeletons, well there's this story about a guy with a bit too much time on his hands if you ask me. If you want to see more of his handy work, then you can go here, although be warned that most of the site is in Korean.

I'm not the biggest fan of the religious right in the world and even though this potentially screws them, costs them money and gets you free stuff, I post this with some reluctance. But, I really, really don't like Focus on the Family. So if you can handle getting free copies of the Chronicles of Narnia and don't feel like you need to take 15 showers afterwards for just going to their site, take a look at this.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I signed up for some newlyweds kit and another VHS tape that looks soooo retro which is about making your relationship last.

I feel kinda guilty about this, but oh well. I actually doubt I will ever receive the stuff because EVERYBODY is doing this now and there's way they won't catch on.