Thursday, June 19, 2008

Will Smith's what?

This is one of these cases where you get the feeling that someone might have been fired on the construction crew.



So you're saying he's above average? Quite a bit above average, maybe?

Now, one the upside, it could have been worse. At least Smith doesn't demand that his name be in the possessive over his movies, like M Night Shyamalan. You know, M Night Shyamalan's The Village or M Night Shyamalan's Signs or M Night Shyamalan's latest piece of shit that ruthlessly takes advantage of the happy memories you have of how good the Sixth Sense was.

Because Will Smith's Cock well, that might play to a whole different audience than what they were originally shooting for. Then again, I'm not really sure how well Hancock is going to do. Yes, Will Smith's movies normally do pretty well, but he has been known to produce the odd stinker. I remember wanting to throw something at the screen when I saw WIld Wild West a few years ago. And I'm getting that same kind of vibe about Hancock. A super hero movie that isn't based on any established super hero property. We'll see how that works.

So come mid-July, when studio execs are taking a look at the box office results, they might come to the conclusion that movie based on Smith's cock might have had better....results.

Additional Note: Having just looked at Statcounter, I clearly forgot the kind of search engine results that I would now have tracking through my blog because of this post. Boy, a lot of people are interested in Big Willy, if you know what I mean...

Last Five
1. Let me live - Queen
2. Red red red - Fiona Apple
3. Baby can I hold you - Tracy Chapman
4. John Henry - Bruce Springsteen
5. Ruby Tuesday - Rolling Stones*

No comments: