Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Conversations with Cathy, part 3

Twack!

Craig: Ow! Why did you just bop me on the head?

Cathy: (Laughing)

Craig: You just bopped me on the head for no reason. You're not allowed to do that.

Cathy: Sure I am.

Craig: No...you're not. Crazy ladies are not allowed to bop me on the head for no reason.

Cathy: Sure they are. You forget, I've met most of your female friends. They do it to you all the time.

Craig: (pausing) And most of them are crazy.

Cathy: Precisely. Which means I can bop you on the head whenever I want with no just cause because the precident has been set.

Craig: ....and we've already established you're crazy because you married me.

Cathy: Yup.

Craig: ...bollocks.

Last 5 on iPod
1. Daisy's dead - Spirit of the West (Open Heart Symphony)
2. Leaving on a jet plane - Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies (Have A Ball)
3. House where nobody lives - Tom Waits (VH1 Storytellers)
4. My heart is broken - Ryan Adams and the Cardinals (Jacksonville City Limits)
5. Uncle Sam - Madness (Divine Madness)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh heh heh

Anonymous said...

Completely normal marriage conversation, I don't understand:)