This is the single greatest photo you will see, well, at the very least today. But I suspect for a great many days. This photo answers a question that I'm sure has kept many philosophers up well past midnight. That being, what would 1,500 bottles of coke look like if they all similtaneously had Mentos mints dropped into them.
Here's the link to the story. I tend to think most world records are kind of silly (like this one, for example). But this is, to reuse a word I've used a lot in recent weeks...awesome. This is a worthy world record. I look forward to seeing the attempt to break this one.
Anyone in Iqaluit want to try and organize the record breaking attempt? I wonder what it would look like if you tried to do that in January?
1. Most of the time - Lloyd Cole
2. Secret world (live) - Peter Gabriel
3. Born in the USA (live) - Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
4. Medicine bow - The Waterboys
5. I will remember you - Sarah Mclachlan