Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Al

It occurs to me that I haven't posted a lot of new writing this week. Part of it is that little creative burst is starting to run down. And part of it has just been finding a few interesting links to put up on the blog instead.

I actually have something written that I could post this evening. I got kind of bad news today. Nothing dramatic or terrible. My family is doing fine and I continue to be employed. Just heard something about a friend that's kind of disappointing. I'm debating whether to post it as is, edit it some more of just dump it. I have the suspicion it might upset a few people, so I'm weighing whether or not it's worth it.

In the meantime, here's a small bit of cheer...Weird Al has a new album out and a music video. I hardly ever watch music videos anymore, which is too bad. But these days they tend to be either bad or hard to find.

But hey, this one is kind of fun. Weird Al is generally good for a laugh. And, you know, there are elements of this video that kind of hit a bit close to home. And I know there are more than a few people reading this blog who can relate as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! Thanks for that, haven't seen any Weird Al in ages. I always get a kick out of him. My favourite is Yoda..."Met him in a swamp down in Dagobah..."

Anonymous said...

Dammit. Now have an earworm. Yo-oo-oo-ooo, yo-da.