Saturday, March 24, 2007

There goes my Ex

I only got home a few minutes ago from the last curling bonspiel of the season and not in a particularly wonderful mood after getting smoked, when I discovered that The Express is gone.

I appreciate a few people are probably curious as to what I think about this. And I will comment. But it's late, I'm tired and not in an especially good mood and now I've just read this kick to the guts. Basically, until I'm in a better head space, it's probably best that I not comment.

I will, because I have things to say. But I want to say it right. So you're all going to have to wait a little while longer.

1 comment:

Tina Chaulk said...

Must be tough, in a way, Craig, although you've seen it coming for a while. I am definitely waiting to hear what you have to say and look forward to it.