Monday, July 26, 2010

Dog update

Somebody is missing her dog quite a bit. She's probably missing her husband a bit as well, but I'm not fooling myself, I know where I sit on the pecking order.

So, to help ease her missing of the dog (although she got to play with a pair of Newfoundlands recently and discovered, to her joy, that her allergies to them seem to have abated), and because it's been entirely too long since Boo has graced the pages of this blog, I give you some Boo moments from a walk on the weekend. Enjoy.







Last Five
1. NW Apt. - Band of Horses
2. Drowning man - U2
3. Ice cream - Sarah McLachlan
4. I'm on fire (live) - Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band*
5. There's a place - The Beatles

1 comment:

Melodie said...

Those are some lovely shots! That area of town looks quite green actually! The flowers are pretty too! It looks like July is a nice time of year then, except for the mosquitos you talk about.