Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dumb question

I've been in a vexed frame of mind the past few days. It's not so much writer's block, but more of a "what the heck do I want to write about?" That could change tomorrow. I could read the Globe and Mail and find six things to blog on. So I'm not that worried. It's just that there's nothing really grabbing me right now.

But I did have a thought and it's related to the post I did on Steve Kent. I did some poking around, but I can't find an answer to my question.

And my question is this: Who is the youngest member of the current provincial Liberal caucus and how old is he or she?

I've been to the Liberals website and to the House of Assembly site, and I can't find any birthdays.

So if anyone know who that youngest MHA is and their age, drop me a line or leave me a comment. Because I suddenly find myself damn curious.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Provincially I believe it's Yvonne Jones. She's about 40 give or take a year. I thought she was older until someone recently corrected me (unless they were wrong!).

Anonymous said...

Meant to comment earlier about Mt. Pearl mayors in government. I know you specified "cabinet" but Harve Hodder is a former Mt. Pearl mayor as well (also my former economics teacher). Sorry TB, we Pearlites are everywhere.

Anonymous said...

http://www.mayorditchestaxpayers.com

Someone has an issue with the mayor

Anonymous said...

Charlene Johnson is the youngest woman ever elected to serve in the Newfoundland and Labrador House of Assembly