Monday, August 18, 2008

Last call

All right, swear to God, this is the last time I will mention Board of Regents election for, oh, at least a week. Today is the last day to vote. I don't know exactly when the deadline is, but the Alumni website says ballots must be postmarked before 4:30 p.m. NST, August 18, so I think it's a safe bet that you should vote before then, if you haven't already done so.

Remember, the handsome fellow at the very bottom of this page is the one you want to vote for. The one right above the "Vote now" button.

The results will be known around August 25. Win or lose, I'll be sure to let you all know how I did.

This has been an interesting experience. I'm not sure I campaigned this hard that time I ran for the CSU president at MUN. I got my ass kicked, for those who might be curious. I'm hoping for a better result this time. And hey, if nothing else, I got 96 people in my Facebook group, which kind of floors me.

Anyway, thanks again for everybody who voted for me or read through my ramblings on MUN these last few weeks. I appreciate it.

Last Five
1. Extraordinary machine - Fiona Apple*
2. Rock star - Andy Stochansky
3. The return of Pan - The Waterboys
4. Sleep - Kimya Dawson
5. Scar tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got my vote. I hope you get it.

Recovering Townie, now living in Halifax.