Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Conversations with Cathy, part 1

Part of what I suspect will be a life-long series...

Craig: It says in this issue of Saturday Night that Mount St. Vincent is offering a cultural studies course in Advanced Evil.
Cathy: Hmmm, do you have to do Basic Evil first?
Craig: I don't know. That's a good question though.
Cathy: I mean, if you want to do Advanced Math, you have to do Basic Math first to see if you're good enough for the advanced class. It only makes sense if you want to do Advanced Evil you would have to do Basic first.
Craig: I wonder what you would have to do in Basic Evil to be "good" enough to qualify for the advanced class?
Cathy: Probably best not to think on it too hard.
Craig: Yeah, you're probably right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant. I think Cathy's right, there must be an entry level Evil course.

But then again, I aways side with Cathy...

NL-ExPatriate said...

LOL not sure who Cathy is but the topic sure is funny.