Monday, August 20, 2007

Exhausted

I'm just plain wiped out. I really don't think you're supposed to feel quite this tired at the end of your vacation. But here I am, ready to sleep for about a week and I have to go back to work tomorrow. Bah.

Several things account of the exhaustion. The stag on Thursday. The wedding on Saturday. And travelling on both Sunday and Monday. Even when we got back in town, there was no rest for the wicked. We had to unpack, buy some groceries and generally get straightened away.

I have plenty to blog about over the next few days - some shopping realizations, the wedding, being back in Iqaluit, a few observations about Newfoundland and some political commentary. And I'll get to all of it. But I think for this evening, the bed is calling me.

1 comment:

Kate Nova said...

Welcome back to the beautiful(and long-awaited) sunshine.