Friday, March 11, 2005

With a wimper, not a bang

So this man has duly chastised me for starting off blogging and then letting it shuffle off and die. And since he is, apparently, standing at my wedding later this year, I suppose I ought to listen to him occassionally. Although for any of you wandering over here because Myrick posted a link, I should warn you that listening to Myrick in prolonged doses can have a profoundly negative effect on your mental health. I've known him for the better part of 13 years. I know what I'm talking about.

Then again, he's standing for me, so the damage is done to me.

So what happened? Blogger initeria, I suspect. I've been sick an annoying amount since my birthday. And since I was never going to be one of these people that age gracefully, turning 35 and then being promptly sick for the better part of six weeks with infections, flus and other bugs puts me in a generally surly mood.

However, I get to see my fiance in two weeks, which is cheering. So I shall now attempt to blog a few things.

No comments: