Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Geekery for sale

Once a year I go though my geek den and ask myself the sickening question...."Do I need to keep this?"

I'm a geek and a collector. Getting rid of things is never an easy choice for me. However, I have a hard limit on how much space I have for my stuff as Cathy has decreed that while I certainly can buy all the graphic novels I want (a deal she has cursed on more than once), she has also decreed that the geekery cannot escape the room. And since my geekery has expanded beyond graphic novels to include Lego, figurines and original artwork, well, space is at a premium. So what's the sense of holding onto books or toys that I no longer need.

I should mention that most of the graphic novels are fine, just not my thing. The comic publisher Image, in particular, does this marvelous thing of offering up Volume 1 of most of their trade paperbacks at a low price. So you can try it out and if you like it, great and you will pay regular price for all future volumes. If not, you're out a few bucks.

I mention all of this because I'm going to list a bunch of graphic novels I have for sale. This is primarily for Iqaluit geeks....I can just link to this post from Twitter. But if you're abroad and see something you desperately want, and are willing to pay shipping, I'm sure we can work out an arrangement.

If you're local, DM me on Twitter is the best way. Or email me at towniebastard at gmail dot com.

Happy hunting....


All-Star Superman (Morrison/Quietly) Vol 1 and 2 (HC - sold as set. Contains #1-12) - $15
Transmetropolitan (Ellis/Robertson) Vol. 1-10 (sold as set) - $50

Magneto (Bunn/Walta) Vol. 1 and 2 (sold as set) - $8
Strange Tales (Various) HC - $5
Gotham Academy (Cloonan/Fletcher/Kerschul) Vol. 1 and 2 (sold as set) - $8
Shade, the Changing Girl (Castellucci) Vol. 1 - $4
Justice League: A League of One (Moeller) - $4

Low (Reminder/Tocchini) (sold as set) Vol. 1-2, $8
Jonsey (Humphries/Boyle) Vol. 1 - $2 (slight damage)
Ghost (DeConnick/Noto) Vol. 1 - $4
Tokyo Ghost (Reminder/Murphy) – Vol. 1 - $4
Mythic (Hester/McCrea) Vol. 1 - $4
Mara (Wood/Doyle) Vol. 1 - $4
Shutter (Keatinge/Del Duca) Vol. 1 - $4
No Mercy (De Campi/McNeil) Vol. 1 - $4 (signed)
Letter 44 (Soule/Alburquerque) Vol. 1 - $4
Black Magick (Rucka/Scott) Vol. 1 - $4
The Discipline (Milligan/Ferandez) - $4
Doctor Who: The Four Doctors (Cornell/Edwards) - $4
Bounty (Weibe/Lee) Vol. 1 - $4
Rockstars (Harris/Hutchinson) Vol. 1 - $4
Josie and the Pussycats (Bennett/Deordio) Vol. 1 - $4
Outcast (Kirkman/Azaceta) Vol. 1 - $4
Flutter (Wood) - $4
CSI: Dying in the Gutters (Grant/Mooney) - $2

Kids
Polly and the Pirates (Naifeh/Rodriguez) Vol. 1-2 - $4
Courtney Crummin series (Naifeh) Vol. 1-4 - $8
Newprints (Xi) - $2 (signed)

Toys
Rhino (Funko Pop. Still in box. Never open) - $5
Black Panther (Funko Wobbler) - $3
Thanos with Sanctuary II (Giant bloody Funko Pop. Limited edition)  - $25
Avengers: Infinity War heat changing mug - $3
C3PO Snapback hat (Funko) - $3
Spider-man snapback hat (Funko) - $3

Random assortment of figures (Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Buffy,  Mr. Freeze, Captain Marvel, etc) - $1-5 each. Not in package.

No comments: